Saturday 28 November 2015

KANTABANJI MLA GETS DEATH THREAT VIA SMS Sunday, 29 November 2015 | PNS | BALANGIR | in Bhubaneswar

KANTABANJI MLA GETS DEATH THREAT VIA SMS

Sunday, 29 November 2015 | PNS | BALANGIR | in Bhubaneswar
1
2
3
4
5
0
Kantabanji BJD MLA Ayub Khan has received death threat via SMSs on November 23.
The SMSs said that the sender is a “Maoist” without specifying the any organisation of the Red rebels he or she belongs to.
“While I was holding a review meeting on November 23, two SMSs, one at 12.27 pm and another at 6.12 pm, came on my mobile phone. When I checked the missed calls and other messages in around 8 pm, I found the threatening message which warned to kill me within 10 days. I reported the matter at the Kantabanji police station on November 24,” said Khan to this correspondent.
“We have registered a case at the Kantabanji police station and investigation is on,” said Balangir SP Deepak Kumar when contacted. “Preliminary inquiry indicates that a person is doing mischief, and we hope to nab the culprit soon,” the SP added.

No comments:

Post a Comment