Friday 6 November 2015

This photograph of Bolangir Railway station was taken on the eve of DRM visit to Bolangir;Ithas been posted byDRM Sambalpur on twitter andit has been Reteweeted by Ministry of Railway























By
SudhirMishra/Bolangir
6thNovember 2015
===================================
Dear all

I would like to inform you that one of my photographs  on Bolangir Railway station, has  been selected as a good photograph on swachha bharat missionand has been posted on Twitter on 6th November 2015 (3.29am)byDivisionalRailway Manager(DRM) Sambalpur.

Bolangir Station is an exampleof Swachha  Train-Swachha Bharat ;It(This Photograph) was first posted by DRM Sambalpur on Twitter and it was retweeted by Ministry of Railway again.

This  photograph had an intrersting story. When I tried to take  this photograph on 31st October 2015 at Bolangir Railway Station,as theDivisional Railway Manager,Sambalpur DKSingh,was scheduled to visit and I was there to inquire anddiscuss about the progressof Coach indicator and other facilities  to be installed in Bolangir Railway station, two policemen there tried to stop me from taking photograph.

I told them that  I am a mediamen and nothing wrong in taking the photograph of  platform and conviced them. There arfter  they left the place.
==============================================




No comments:

Post a Comment